Families take care of each other and this community is a chosen family.
As we received CDC issued information and other government guidelines, we sat down to create safety measures for PEOPLE we love, care for, and have the privilege to serve. You are not a number. You are not a paycheck. You are fam.
As a result, we are dedicated to the utmost cleanliness of our studio so that the health of our coaches, our clients, and our community at large is never in jeopardy.
Read below for current protocols but keep in mind the more we learn, the more we will fine-tune and update.
You will find our latest updates on this page!
NO KIDS INSIDE.
While we normally are okay with your munchkins tagging along, these are not normal times. No kiddos at this time, please.
CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS
During this time where our in studio capacity is greatly impacted:
1. We are enforcing a strict 3 hour early cancellation policy for all in studio classes.
2. By helping us with your early cancellation you provide your sweat fam on the waitlist the ability to join class with time to plan. THANK YOU!
3. Late cancellations will incur a $10 fee.
4. NO SHOWS are a NO NOs. If you no show to an in studio class you will be charged $10 and your account will incur a "strike."
Strikes will freeze your sign up capabilities for next week's classes until the strikes are wiped out Monday morning.
5. Please read your waitlist responsibilites to the right.
By waitlisting you accept the responsbility of being on "STAND BY.""
1. Check your email and/or app frequently for notices.
2. Take yourself OFF THE WAITLIST when circumstances arise where you can no longer come.
3. Understand that if you hold two spots on waitlists and end up in both classes you are accepting the risk & fees associated with late cancelling or no showing to one of those classes.
Brene Brown says, "How we lead, is who we are."
Before, during, and after this uncertain time we have chosen to stand out in this industry by leading with heart.
That has often meant doing the right thing over the easy, comfortable, popular, and most profitable route.
We are grateful for your patience, kindness, cooperation, and continued support. We know this has been a wild ride for everyone.
- Jeidi Pippins